The characters acquire a digital treasure map. They first have to wangle two keys to decipher the map. And of course two other pirate gangs are also after the treasure.
- One of the characters has won the map from a tattered pirate captain.
- The first key is a four-breasted peep show dancer who was abducted from FreePort by the first pirate gang.
- The second key is in the ownership of the second pirate group.
- The treasure is on the edge of the universe on a treasure asteroid.
As always, the pirates hang around on Two Eyed Jack. In a gamble they just now won a map that is assumed to lead to a hidden treasure. The pirates have hardly become the owners of the map when the tech realizes relatively fast that two keys are necessary for decoding the digital treasure map.
Two Eyed Jack
Two Eyed Jack is a pirate space station in the Braben Belt. The Belt lies on the edge of the free-trade zone. The space station is build upon an asteroid and got its name from the famous tavern Two Eyed Jack that is led by the one-eyed pirate veteran Jack.
Liu Ren is a stony broke Chinese pirate captain. He wears an old dirty overall and has oily ragged hair, but apart from that, he is an agreeable and funny chap. Liu has lost his spaceship and his crew to a meteor kraken, he was the only one who could save himself with a rescue capsule. Since that day, he gets drunk on Two Eyed Jack and gambles away his money preferably in Black Jack's Glory Hole.
Liu Ren informations about the map
- The mechanical key has been stolen by Tanaka Mao (Liu Ren is still annoyed about that and gets furious).
- The fingerprint is Alexa Reed's who was recently voted Miss Universe.
Rumors about the treasure
- It is part of a legendary Space Amazon’s treasure (true).
- The treasure is cursed, that's why it has been hidden (false).
- The treasure consists of ancient Romaha artefacts (Romaha: lost alien high civilisation) (false).
- The treasure is protected by Greek mythical creatures (partly true: Mind the meteor kraken).
The map's measurements are 30 × 20 cm. It consists of brushed aluminium and it has got a large touchscreen on which the word “Locked” is written in big types. Beside the touchscreen is a fingerprint sensor. On the right upper side of the map is an aperture for an old-fashioned key with a bit.
- 2 successes: The first key seems to be a fingerprint.
- 2 successes: The second key seems to be an ancient mechanical key with a digital interior.
- 3 successes: The map is provided with a self destruction mechanism which is triggered if the map is opened without the keys.
- Next: The first pirate group